House Animation



Over the past few weeks in e-Comm, we had been making houses on Google Sketch-up. These are two of the seamless textures I used. The grey one for siding, and the brown one for roofing and shutters.


I liked this project, although for some reason I had quite a bit

of trouble learning how to use the application. I had a lot of
struggles, but the end result turned out ok.

I enjoyed building the house, but I think I would personally like it more if we were creating our own house. Personalizing it would be fun. I would've aded more details to the house, there's quite a few I missed, but it took me the whole time to get this because I'm new to this kind of thing.



















Although my house is not perfect, I'm proud of what I accomplished, and will keep working to figure it out better.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Words

Panorama Project