Panorama Project


The Meaning

For eComm graphic design, I made a panorama. My theme is nature. I chose this theme because I love being outdoors and photography of nature. I took all of these pictures. Some were taken in my neighborhood, some in Iowa when I visited my grandparents, and some just around town. I love the outdoors because of all the life, and how everything is peaceful and beautiful.

There are stories behind each of the pictures I used. For example, the picture of the bridge was taken at Ernie Miller Nature Park. While we were there taking pictures, my dads car got broken into in the parking lot. My sisters lanyard with her ID, money, and keys was luckily the only thing that was stolen. The picture of the sunflower was taken at the sunflower field when I went with my family. I was super hot that day.

During the summer, I would frequently drive around with my dad, jamming to music and looking for good areas to take pictures. We would go to parks, fields, lakes, trails, anything. My dad would drive me, and usually, one of my brothers would come along and I would take pictures of them, too.

The Project

Creating this collage with Adobe Photoshop was pretty easy. I first edited all the individual pictures just to make sure they'd all have the same color vibes. I wanted them to have green tones to emphasize the nature aspect. I started off placing them in a rough estimate of where I wanted them to be. I put the yellow flowers on opposite ends to balance the yellow. I put the butterfly and the waterfall on opposite ends to balance the blue tones. I think that was very affective in making it feel more union. I used the eraser tool with different opacities to make the pictures blend. I also adjusted the brightness on some afterward them to make them been and flow better. I am very happy with the final product. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Words

House Animation