10 Words


My 10 Words Project

In this project, I wanted to show the 10 words that describe me best. Here are some that mean the most to me.

I chose the word dancer because dance is a major part of my life. I do not go a single day without dancing at least a little bit. If I'm not at school, or doing school work, I am most likely dancing. It is a huge part of me and will continue to be. 

I chose the word sarcastic because I am being sarcastic 50% of the time I'm speaking. If I am talking to someone I don't know, I try to hold back the sarcasm until i get to now them better. I am a very sarcastic person, and probably will also continue to be. 

I chose the word forgiving because I am just a very forgiving person. No matter how bad something you do is, I will still very likely forgive you. I have in the past forgiven people so many times as to where it gets to the point that they will just take advantage of me. Sometimes I'm too forgiving.

Lastly, I chose the word quiet because I am a very quiet person. I'm crazy once you get to know me, but with strangers and new people, I am super quiet. I will say little to nothing when I don't know you. I don't like this trait of mine. I wish I was better at being outgoing and putting myself out there to meet new people and make friends. I am going to work to be more outgoing. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Animation

Panorama Project