Music Video Professional Project Review



I chose to review the music video for bury a friend by Billie Eilish. The music video is about the "monster under your bed". The song is written from her perspective as if she is the monster. In this music video, they do an amazing job of giving a scary tone with lighting and costuming. The use of darkness and harsh white light and strobes conveys a very cold and aggressive feeling, which we learned about from Brady. I really admire the use of close ups to show emotion, and that is something I would apply to my own work. The variety of shots and angles is very appealing to the eye. They also did a very good job of editing to the music and creating shots that fit the different sounds like the bass, etc. All in all, this is probably my favorite music video I've seen. I think it does an incredible job conveying what it is meant to, and is very visually appealing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Words

House Animation

Panorama Project